Are you confused about what to eat?
Our team of dietitians are here to help.
If you are confused about what to eat you are not alone. With so much conflicting information about nutrition currently in the media, it can be hard to sort fact from fiction. But despite what some so-called experts might tell us, there is no ‘quick fix’ and there is no one ‘diet’ that will be suited to everyone.
At NND our aim is to provide you with evidence-based nutrition advice which is tailored to your unique goals and circumstances. Forget ‘diets’ – they don’t work. Instead we will provide you with the information, education and support to make long-term sustainable changes to your eating and lifestyle habits. This means helping you to develop an eating plan which you can stick to forever. One that keeps you satisfied, where you enjoy what you are eating, and which fits in with your family and social life. Why? Because we know that this is the only thing that will help you to achieve long-term success.
We are a team of Accredited Practising Dietitians, each with expertise in different areas of nutrition. Whether it’s addressing a specific health problem, losing or gaining weight, dealing with disordered eating or just improving your general health and nutrition, we are here to help.
The NND team can help you with nutrition education and advice for:
- General nutrition and healthy eating
- Coeliac disease
- Diabetes (type 1, type 2 and gestational)
- Digestive disorders including irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), heartburn and indigestion, constipation & diarrhoea
- Eating disorders
- Food intolerance including wheat, gluten and lactose intolerance, and low FODMAP diets
- Heart health including high cholesterol, triglycerides and blood pressure
- Insulin resistance and impaired glucose tolerance (pre-diabetes)
- Pregnancy, breastfeeding and pregnancy planning
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- Vegetarian and Vegan Eating
- Weight gain
- Weight loss
- Women’s health including PMT and menopause
For more information or to book at appointment go to Appointment Enquiry or call us on 9415 4845.